Student Achievement and Well-being
Continuously increase student achievement and well-being through a culture of caring and learning, which emphasizes:
- Positive relationships among students, staff, parents/guardians, and community members.
- Inviting and innovative physical environments in schools and workplaces.
- Safe and supportive schools and workplaces.
- Engagement of students, staff, parents/guardians, and community members in public education.
- Student and staff mental and physical well-being.
Delivery of Effective and Sustainable Educational Programs
Deliver effective, innovative and sustainable educational programs to each student by:
- Implementing modern learning approaches which engage students and prepare them to succeed in a globally connected world.
- Providing access to differentiated and relevant learning opportunities, resources and programs.
- Engaging students as partners in their learning.
- Embracing environmental awareness.
Stewardship of Board Resources
Align human and financial resources with Board priorities by:
- Demonstrating professionalism and accountability for high standards of practice in all Board operations.
- Enhancing confidence in public education.
- Ensuring new initiatives are focused and attainable.
- Modelling continuous environmental sustainability.