Our school is accepting online payments through
School Cash ONLINE!
School Cash Online provides the following benefits:
- A convenient fee payment option that saves time
- Secure online payments by credit card or Interac
- No more need to send cash or cheques to school
- Email notifications of student fees (both optional and required)
- Reduces paper
It is easy to register and it takes less than 5 minutes.
For more information, view a presentation about the program.
Step 1: Register
- Click on the School Cash Online button on our school’s website and select the “Get Started Today”
- Complete each of the three Registration Steps
Tip: For security reasons your password, requires 8 characters, including one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and a number.
Step 2: Confirmation Email
A confirmation email will be automatically sent to you in order to confirm your email.
- Click on the link inside the email. The confirmation link will open the School Cash Online site.
- Sign into your account using the same email address and password when you registered.
Step 3: Add Student
Tip: You will require your child’s student number. Student numbers are available through the:
- Student schedule
- Student ID card
- School office
This step will connect your children to your account.
- Confirm the School Board
- Select the School
- Enter Your Child’s Student # and Last Name
- Select Continue
- Select the Agree box to confirm you are related and select Continue
Your child has been added to your account.
Step 4: View Items or Add Another Student
If you have more children, select Add Another Student and repeat the steps above.
Up to 5 children can be added to one parent account.
If you do not wish to add additional children, select View Items For Students, a listing of available items for purchase will be displayed.
Please Note: Your purchases will appear on your statement as “School Cash Online – YRDSB”
If you require assistance, select Support in the top right corner of the screen or contact School Cash Online – Parent Helpdesk at 1-866-961-1803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.