Google Translate           
Our School 327
Our School
Charles Howitt P.S. is named after Mr. Charles Howitt, an outstanding educator and public school inspector. He attended the opening ceremony on May 9th, 1952.

Our school motto is Respect, Responsibility and Results.

Our school symbol is a hawk.

Charles Howitt P.S. was officially opened in 1952. Additions were added in 1954 and 1959.  In 1966 six classrooms were added to the west side of the school and a gym and library were also added. In 1993 a full size gym with a stage and a music room were built along with a new staff room. In 2017, a new two storey wing was added which included nine classrooms and an elevator.

A before and after school child care service is provided by Mini-School and is located at Charles Howitt P.S.
Share |
Connect With YRDSB!
York Region District School Board Twitter Feed
York Region District School Board YouTube Channel
York Region District School Board Linkedin
YRDSB Mobile App
Privacy Policy / Copyright / Disclaimer

© York Region District School Board. All Rights Reserved.
60 Wellington Street West, Aurora, ON. L4G 3H2