Google Translate           
Anne Frank P.S. 357
Parents/Guardians: Enter your e-mail address to subscribe to electronic communications of a commercial nature.
You may also choose to unsubscribe at anytime.
What do I need for registration?
Posted: 1/15/2016 8:43:04 AM

To register your child at Anne Frank P.S., please first check that you are within our boundaries at

When you are ready to register your child, please bring the following documentation to our office:

  1. Birth certificate OR valid passport for each child
  2. Proof of address (one of the options below):
    1. Current MPAC statement (Municipal Property Assessment Corporation) in your name
    2. Current Property Tax Assessment/Bill in your name
    3. Proof of Purchase in your name
    4. Lease or Letter of Residency or Rental Agreement
      *must be notarized
      and current bill or bank statement in your name to the same address
  3. Any court papers concerning the custody of and/or access to your child
  4. EITHER MPAC Statement or Direction of School Support Form (obtained at school site).

For more information, and to download and print the Elementary School Registration Form, please visit

Caring and Safe Environments - Report It! ​​​

Share |
Connect With YRDSB!
York Region District School Board Twitter Feed
York Region District School Board YouTube Channel
York Region District School Board Linkedin
YRDSB Mobile App
Privacy Policy / Copyright / Disclaimer

© York Region District School Board. All Rights Reserved.
60 Wellington Street West, Aurora, ON. L4G 3H2