Google Translate           
Our School 210
Our School
History
Stouffville D.S.S. is named after the town of Stouffville and the surrounding Stouffville-Whitchurch area.

Our school mascot is the "Spartan".  The name is based on the legendary and historical relentlessness and valor of the Spartan nation against all odds.

Facilities

Stouffville D.S.S. was officially opened in 1954. Additions were placed on the original school in 1960/63/65/67.

Stouffville District S.S. opened a new state-of-the-art facility in September 2007 at Hoover Park Drive and Weldon Road.

School Facilities also include:
  • Indoor Facilities
  • Transportation technology lab
  • Art Lab
  • Community Classes for students with special needs
  • Wood Technology lab
  • Communication technological lab
  • Family studies lab
  • Computer engineering room
  • Gymnasiums
  • Music room
  • Library
  • Science labs
  • Drama room
  • Weight Room
  • Washrooms and shower facilities
  • Guidance Centre
  • Outdoor Facilities
  • Baseball Diamond
  • Outdoor asphalt track
  • Student parking facilities
  • 3 outdoor fields; 1 has night lights

 

 
Share |
Connect With YRDSB!
York Region District School Board Twitter Feed
York Region District School Board YouTube Channel
York Region District School Board Linkedin
YRDSB Mobile App
Privacy Policy / Copyright / Disclaimer

© York Region District School Board. All Rights Reserved.
60 Wellington Street West, Aurora, ON. L4G 3H2