Google Translate           
Principal's Message 210
Principal's Message


Principal’s Message

The start of the 2020-2021 has presented us with a school year unlike any we have ever experienced. Our parents and students had a choice between Virtual or an Adaptive school model. To start the school year, approximately 17% of our 1178 student population have opted to continue their programming remotely. The remaining 83% are working face-to-face with our teachers alternating days and rotating courses every 10-12 days. Having been separated since March 13th, I am thrilled to be servicing and supporting our students from our common home, Stouffville District Secondary School. Numerous sanitization, cleaning and operational protocols have been put in place to keep our students and staff safe and healthy.

We have a dedicated staff with a strong commitment to student well-being and achievement, and to promoting positive, inclusive and supportive relationships with students, families, staff and community members. We are committed to supporting our students and to providing a learning environment where everyone feels safe, welcome and respected.

We value the relationship we have with families, and look forward to speaking and working with them throughout the year. Please do not hesitate to contact the school if you have any questions. 

There are many ways to stay connected with what’s happening in our school. Visit our school website for up-to-date information about events. Look for our weekly school newsletters, Spartan Speaks and follow us on Twitter @StouffvilleDSS and/or Instragram @stouffvilledss. You can also find updated information about the Board at www.yrdsb.ca and Twitter @YRDSB. 

Rose Walker

Principal​

 
Share |
Connect With YRDSB!
York Region District School Board Twitter Feed
York Region District School Board YouTube Channel
York Region District School Board Linkedin
YRDSB Mobile App
Privacy Policy / Copyright / Disclaimer

© York Region District School Board. All Rights Reserved.
60 Wellington Street West, Aurora, ON. L4G 3H2