Google Translate           
School Registration 416
School Registration

If any of the following apply, please visit the Reception Centre
  • Students new to Canada (residing in Canada less than 6 months)

  • Students transferring to YRDSB from home schooling in Ontario

  • Students transferring to YRDSB from other boards in Ontario/other provinces with time-sensitive documents, e.g. work permits, refugee claimants

  • Returning students from outside Canada who have been residing elsewhere internationally for over one year

Visa students or international students contact our International Education department.

For students applying to the ARTS UNIONVILLE program, please visit the ARTS UIONVILLE tab on our website

For students registering for the STEM program, please note that only students from our feeder schools, living in the Unionville High School boundary will be eligible to apply in the 2024-2025 school year. Transfers will not be accepted for the STEM program.

All other students, plese see the information below.  

Enrolment Capped at Unionville H.S.

For the 2024-25 school year, three secondary schools have been identified to be capped due to lack of sufficient space to accommodate further enrolment growth.

On Monday, February 12, 2024, at 9:00 a.m., a link to join the ‘expression of interest’ waitlist for Non-YRDSB students will be posted. 

New students will be directed to immediately register at the designated alternate secondary school(s). Proof of residency requirements and grade 8 proof of residency review has also been introduced.

Learn more about Enrolment capped Secondary Schools.

Share |
Connect With YRDSB!
York Region District School Board Twitter Feed
York Region District School Board YouTube Channel
York Region District School Board Linkedin
YRDSB Mobile App
Privacy Policy / Copyright / Disclaimer

© York Region District School Board. All Rights Reserved.
60 Wellington Street West, Aurora, ON. L4G 3H2